- Gusts must obey all our security access control policy in every locations of the Resort.
- Signage in the resort premises is for directions, warnings, and safety; hence, guests must obey all signage to avoid danger, damages, and security embarrassment.
- Payment must be made at the reception cash point before engaging in resort activities.
- No Smoking: All of our rooms are non-smoking and we strictly enforce this policy. If you smoke inside a room, then a one night extra charge will be applied. It takes 24 hours to desensitize a room for the next guests, so that they have a fresh smoke free atmosphere and environment. Please go outside if you desire to smoke.
- Check-In Time is from 6AM. Check-Out Time is from 12 NOON the following day.
- Damage and the Removal of property: We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by deliberate, negligent or a reckless act, also for the removal of property. Should these matters come to our attention once a guest has left we reserve the right to charge the guest debit/credit card for repair or replacement of item/s or send an invoice to the registered guests address for payment.
- Rooms will be inspected upon check out by a member of staff.
- Please help keep our resort free from garbage, by using the garbage/trash cans provided in the resort.
- We allow extra guest to stay in your room for an additional fee. Maximum of 2 extra guests. (Price Below)
Quiet times on the resort starts at 10PM until 6AM. Between these times we ask you to keep the noise levels down and respect the other guests who will also be staying at the resort.
Common area that will be shared are the gazeboes, parking lots, children play areas, swimming pool, BBQ stoves and seating areas in the field.
Amenities that are free to use by paying guests includes, BBQ stoves and seating area, covered swimming pool, children play area.
We reserve the right to remove any guest, during their stay if they become disruptive, abusive and/or violent to either guests or staff. There will be no refund given to that person for your entire remaining stay.
Cancellation policy: you are entitled to 50% refund if you cancel your reservation 5 days before your arrival. If you cancel within 5 days of your arrival you will be charged for the first night.
If you do not show up without informing us then NO refund will be offered for the entirety of your stay, unless you can prove that there was a medical emergency or family emergency making you unable to inform us in a timely manner.
Early Departure: guests who decide to check out prior to their scheduled departure date are subject to an early departure fee of one night plus tax.
By choosing to stay at Zuma Resort, you accept and agree to the above terms, conditions and policies that are in place.
Finally: Please do relax and enjoy your time with us here at Zuma Rock Resort and Recreation Park. We are very approachable and if you need anything or any assistance during your stay please see a member of staff.
- Children 0 to 3 years old – free if sleeping in the same bed as guests.
- Children 4 to 8 years old will be charge additional fee per child, which includes an extra bed plus sheets.
- Everyone else – will be charge 50% of the original room rate.