- The term “Members” shall apply to a person, a business entity or the representative of a business entity to whom any form of membership or use rights in the Club shall have been issued by the Club. The membership is purchased to enable the member to enjoy the privileges of the Club facilities:
The comfort and convenience of all Members will best be served by strict observance of all the Club Rules & Regulations. Members are requested to report any violation of Rules & Regulations. Members and their guests violating same may be escorted from the Club and Members are subject to suspension and/or termination from the Club according to the terms of the Club Rules & Regulations.
Good order, proper attire and decorum are recommended to be observed at all times on the premises of the Club and use of Club Facilities.
Members are responsible for the manner, deportment, and appearance of their children and guests on the Club premises.
The Club is not an insurer of the property of Members or guests. Insurance of Member and guest property is the responsibility of each Member. The Club will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any property, regardless of where the property is checked, kept, left or stored on the premises of the Club.
Members shall pay for any loss or damage to the Club property for which they or their guests are responsible. Club property shall not be loaned to any Member, guest or any other person for use off the premises for any reason whatsoever, unless prior written approval is obtained from Management.
Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children on premises at all times and shall be responsible for and pay for all property damage caused, by their children while on the premises.
Pets are not allowed on the premises except on Sundays, on the grounds that they do not bypass boundaries.
The Club shall have the right and power to prohibit any games, sports or other activities which it may, in its judgment, consider prejudicial to the general public, the club membership or Zuma Rock Golf Club.
Each Member is required to carry his/her membership card at all times while using the Club Facilities and exhibit the membership card upon request.
Club management may adopt new rules, delete rules or amend the Rules & Regulations at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
No Member may resign or request a refund of a portion of their paid membership fees, except for reasons acceptable to Zuma Rock Golf Club management, which shall be at management’s sole and absolute discretion.
Zuma Rock Golf Club membership fees is N250,000 with an annual subscription fee of N100,000.
Club membership is strictly “at will” and may be terminated at any time, with cause by either the Member or Zuma Rock Golf Club.
Profanity, club throwing, and emotional behavior will not be acceptable under any circumstances.
All persons entering the golf course must first be registered and booked in advance. This is required of all persons regardless of member type or guest status.
All members have a responsibility to support the rules of golf and to assist in their observance by other members and guests. We request that violations be reported to clubhouse staff or management.
Each player is required to have their own set of golf clubs and no two players will play out of the same set of clubs or bag.
The golf course may not be used for the purpose other than playing golf. Jogging, running, walking, fishing, driving or riding bicycles on Zuma Rock Golf Club property is not allowed at any time. Parents shall be responsible for educating their children about the rules of behavior on the course.
(where applicable) For insurance and safety reasons, only persons holding a valid driver’s license are permitted to operate golf carts at any time. No more than two (2) persons (including children) will be permitted to ride on or in a golf cart at one time, and no more than two (2) golf bags shall be carried on a golf cart at one time.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the course. All food and beverage must be purchased from the Club. No beverage coolers are permitted on the course unless provided by the Club.
Course personnel have the authority to remove any violators of these rules.
No Member shall reprimand or in any way abuse an employee of the Club, but shall report all instances of misconduct or other complaints to the Manager on duty. Employees are not permitted to leave their stations, and Members are requested not to send employees on errands without consulting the appropriate supervisor.
In regards to the covid-19 health guidelines, all players and their caddies are required to comply with the following rules:
- Full use of the course
- No green fees except kitty and tournament days
- maximum of 40 players per batch is allowed tee-time on weekends and a total of 25 players on weekdays, therefore, an advance booking is compulsory
- strict social distancing
- wearing of appropriate PPE
- sanitizing or washing the hands properly at the entry, before, during and after the game
- checking of temperature
- one of the following questions that gives a YES answer may suspend your booking temporarily:
Fees (are subject to change) –
- Can I ask which symptoms have been experienced in the past 7 or 14 days? Fever, Sorer Throat, Loss of Taste, Difficulty in Breathing, etc.
- Do you have any medical condition that may affect your playing?
- Did you travel/ have a long journey in the past 7 or 14 days?
- Membership Fee: N250,000
- Development Levey: N50,000
- Annual Subscription Fee: N100,000
- Green Fees: N5,000 - Week Days & N10,000 Weekends
- Maintenance Fee per round: N500 for registered members only
- Guest Fee per pax: N1,000 (non-player)